Internationalization of EDS Business School
All this universities understands that real implementers of change in business and executive learning are those who have adapted to teaching business content in and through a foreign language, through a truly integrative approach. Further, we believes that to bring about real transformation and innovation, business programs taught in a multicultural setting must not only instruct principles and practices at a very high level of quality, but must also integrate effective multicultural knowledge and skills across the programs. Institutions wishing to experience success at internationalizing their programs of instruction must pay special attention to enhancing multicultural awareness, knowledge, and skills, validly connecting students with the principles being taught, using cultural precepts, applying advanced academic knowledge in a mature manner, addressing real world problems and settings, with a approach appropriate to the culture within which the student will practice.
It is within this high quality environment where EDS Business School has advanced its multi-cultural business programs for top level candidates. EDS Business School has selected highly qualified bilingual instructors and has built equivalent quality curriculum with essential translations of textual materials. These programs have the special advantage of having instructors who are top level business professionals and experienced executives, able to strengthen the knowledge-base of EDS and assure excellence among the EDS students and alumni.
• PhD in Management in collaboration with Ifugao State University, Philippines
• PhD in Educational Management in collaboration with Ifugao State University, Philippines
• Doctor of Education in collaboration with Palawan State University, Philippines
• DBA in collaboration with Palawan State University and Akamai University, USA
• MBA in collaboration with Palawan State University, Philippines and Euro College, Macedonia
• Master of Arts in Education in collaboration with Palawan State University, Philippines.